Sunday, November 2, 2008

Finally!

Deuteronomy 31:8

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.


I don't know what happened and why I stopped posting, but I've decided to start up again. My divorce was finally final on October 14. I have yet to receive my payment. Just another ploy, just another trick of the enemy.

I had shoulder surgery on September 25. This time on my left shoulder. I decided not to wait, once it started hurting. So now I have matching shoulders. I actually had a tear in the exact same place on the left subscapula, as the one I had on the right.

I need to slow down, I have been working like a field hand, like the Hebrew children, to the detriment of my recovery. So this weekend, I did nothing major. Friday was Halloween, I carved pumpkins and passed out candy with my neighbor Denise , drinking margaritas and eating pizza. Saturday, I spent the day watching movies and reading. Ditto for Sunday. So I'm hoping to be rested for the upcoming week.

This is new beginning for me and I'm actually excited for the future.

No comments: