Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We are God's Workmanship

I have become addicted to HGTV. I have remodeled my entire house (in my mind of course) after watching hours of of Design on a Dime, Hidden Potential, Design to Sell. I think its my right brain asserting itself after being suppressed after all these years. Being in a stifling, unfullfilling non supportive relationship, I had forgotten parts of myself. I buried my true self to be someone's version of me. I used to be creative, I have finished dining room sets, desks, bedroom furniture. I had forgotten my roots, but God has a way of bringing our talents and desires back to the forefront. We may forget, but He doesn't. We each have a divine purpose, but first and foremost, our purpose is to glorify God

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. Ephesians 2:10

No comments: